WHAT IS OUR MISSION?
The mission of the Pack Dads is simply to meet, greet, and interact with the student body of South Fort Myers High School. Primarily this will take place on Fridays throughout the school year and the times during the day will vary based on each Pack Dad's schedule. Some may choose to be present during the mornings, lunch periods, dismissal time, or even the entire day. There will also be opportunities to help during athletic and other school based events.
WHAT ARE THE CHARACTERISTICS OF THE ALPHA PACK DAD?
- Puts kids (the Pack) before himself
- Makes Fridays at South Fort Myers a priority despite his busy schedule
- Brings positivity to the halls, cafe, and other venues on the SFMHS campus
- Models what it is to be a productive man in our society
- Wants to make a difference one greeting at a time
WHAT DO WE HOPE TO ACCOMPLISH FOR THE PACK?
- We hope to have positive role models in our community engaged on campus with little responsibility, making it easy to say YES!
- Provide a visible and identifiable presence on the campus.
REQUIREMENTS / PARAMETERS
- We ask that Pack Dads will volunteer a minimum of 4 Fridays each semester. You are certainly welcome to sign up for more!
- Per LCSD policy, you must have a completed and approved Volunteer Application on file at South Ft. Myers High School. Please print the attachment below, complete, and return to Brian Conn.
- In addition to the Volunteer Application, you must provide a copy of your Driver License.
- Electronic sign-ups are available and required at http://www.signupgenius.com/go/5080C4FA5A828AAFD0-pack You can select from three different time frames on each available Friday. Sign-ups will be available one semester at a time.
- You will need to register your first time on Signup Genius, then you will be able to sign up for the dates and times that work for you.
- If you have a conflict with a date that you signed up for, please change that on the webpage or contact Brian Conn at [email protected] 24 hours in advance if possible.