To Become a Student Athlete
- Read and follow the Student Athlete Checklist below.
- Complete the Contact information and Physical Forms.
- Complete the Unsportsmanlike Conduct Contract.
- Athlete Checklist - Athletic Forms Checklist 2016.pdf (164.6 KBs)
- Consent and Release Liability Form - Students must have all pages completed fhsaa_consent_release_May16.pdf (527.8 KBs)
- Athletic Emergency Information Card - Students must have a current completed Emergency Information Card on file AthleticEmergencyForm.pdf (376.4 KBs)
- Sportsmanship Agreement - Signed forms must be returned SportsmanshipForm.pdf (9.1 KBs)
Please review the Concussion Information Sheet. It offers signs and symptoms of concussions. Please note that most concussions do not occur with loss of consciousness. If your child reports any symptoms of concussion, or you observe any signs or symptoms of concussion yourself, seek medical attention.
b. Signs, Symptoms, and Behaviors
If a Concussion is sustained...
1. LCSD Concussion Policy - Steps for RETURN TO PLAY
a. FHSAA requires an athlete with a SUSPECTED Concussion MUST be immediately removed from participation and directed to an appropriate health care professional (AHCP), defined as an MD or a DO, for evaluation and management of this injury.
- LCSD Concussion Policy.pdf (33.1 KBs)
- LCSD Head Injury Information.pdf (26.9 KBs)
- FHSAA Concussion Policy:Health Care Provider Letter.pdf (48.2 KBs)
- Steps for RETURN TO PLAY.pdf (20.3 KBs)
- RETURN TO PARTICIPATION FORM.pdf (280.7 KBs)